Want to Make a Difference?
Invest in Human Development
To make a tax-deductible contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more:
- Donate on-line with our partner Network for Good (note: Network for Good will appear on your credit card statement*)
- Mail a check payable to the East Side Institute, 104-106 S. Oxford Street, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Call Mary Fridley, Director of Development, at 212.941.8906.
- If you are employed by a company with a matching gift program, you may be able to double or triple your gift dollars to the East Side Institute. Contact your company’s personnel or community relations office and they will provide a form for you to complete and send to the East Side Institute.
Help Build a New Psychology!
Volunteer with the East Side Institute
Founded in the 1970s, the East Side Institute, like many non-profit organizations, has largely been powered by volunteers – many of them trained professionals – working with us in a variety of capacities. This support has given us the independence to be as creative, innovative and cutting-edge as we would like to be!
To this day, 95% of our faculty and staff are volunteers who play a key role in building our organization and the programs we provide to the community. We are always looking for new volunteers and interns to work with us – and have a dynamic internship and volunteer program that can be tailored to your individual or academic needs, your schedule and skill set.
Help us maintain our innovative, cutting edge programs by becoming part of our volunteer community.
- Production staff for Institute workshops and events
- Database entry and management
- Marketing and design
- Other (If you have other talents you’d like to offer, please let us know!)
Volunteers are encouraged to attend various Institute workshops and classes.
Internships are available for college credit – speak to the Institute and your school to
find out if you are eligible.
If you are interested in volunteering or interning, please contact Melissa Meyer at 212-941-8906 ext 304 or email@example.com.
Take the Survey on Emotional Distress and Mental Health Diagnoses!
Participate in our research on how people think about